Studio Video Vault - DIGITAL STREAMING
Step inside the studio and join Peter and the band behind the doors of The Grove Studios in Sydney, Australia for the video shot during recording.
- see the mistakes and bloopers during recording
- experience the metamorphosis of the songs from demo’s to recordings
- meet Harrison Wood (drummer) as he lays down drum tracks and watch a timelapse of the drum kit and micing it [STOP MOTION].
- View the vintage Studio gear that makes recording in The Grove Studio's a pleasure.
- Meet Andy Mak (Producer) during the early sessions recording guide vocal, guitar and drum tracks with an impromptu Whistle Solo by Andy.
- What do drummers do when they think no one is watching??? They make prank calls... we caught it on camera ...
- Interview with Harrison Wood about chicken protein bars, counselling techniques and guns … real guns!
- Peter introduces the ’69 Fender Telecaster electric guitar used for the recording.
- Visit Studio 4 where electric guitars are recorded by Thom Macken (guitars)
- Peter is sent to stand in the corner of Studio 4 to spend the day recording vocals
- All this and more
Surrounded by pristine forests that enhance the 5 star recording facilities and accommodation, The Grove is one of Australia’s leading creative hubs for artists and musicians to create singles, albums or simply experiment with new artistic projects. The Grove Studios was designed and built on 25 acres by Garry Gary Beers from the legendary band INXS, and has historically been the home for the creation of many of Australia’s favorite musical endeavors from Silverchair to Eskimo Joe. The Grove offers four specialised recording studios, designed to suit all levels of music production. The grounds offer a private bushwalking track, 2 stunning billabongs, private swimming pool with separate heated spa surrounded by The Grove’s spectacular gardens.
Streaming access will be provided to Studio Video Vault by email to then view online the video footage shot while recording.
NOTE - Please check your spam folder if you don't receive an email with your streaming links.